A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Howell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Howell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Esophageal Atresia
- Proteus Syndrome
- Pyloric Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Howell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Howell MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Howell practice?
- Dr. Charles Howell has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Howell practices Pediatric Surgery near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, GA and Statesboro, GA.
See Athens Pediatric Surgeons.