inactive

Charles Hsu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 14th, 2016
Practice is outdated. Keeps bad shot records. Gave my son the same set series of shots twice. Doesn't perform child development evaluations. Misdiagnosed our son with allergies. Had him on albuterol for months. Went and got a second opinion. Found out my son needed his tonsils and adenoids removed ASAP. So severe my son was losing oxygen to the brain while sleeping. My son is now a special needs child. After that we decided to leave Dr. Hsu. When our new peditrican requested our records, he contacted us and was very irate and hung up on us. Very unprofessional. Better of going to Texas children's down the street.

August 2nd, 2016
Caring and considerate
Even though he runs a solo practice, he's always returned every phone call and makes sure my kids issues are addressed. He is experienced and good with kids. Would highly recommend!

October 16th, 2014
Mom
I have had the best care with Dr. Hsu. I bring both my boys to see him (ages 1 month and 7years old). My 7 year old use to hate going to see a doctor; but now he doesn't mind at all. Dr. Hsu is really great with children and I highly recommend him.

August 20th, 2013
he needs a nurse
I like the doctor. He is usually available even after hours. Only issue is that recently he has gotten so busy that he never returns a phone call. He does not have a nurse and front desk person has no medical knowledge at all. So either you see him again and again or your concerns don't get answered.

March 24th, 2012
Very courteous, knowledgeable, and wonderful with kids. My children never hesitated in visiting him whenever necessary.