More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Hughes
Dr. Charles Hughes, MD, FAAP, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Augusta, GA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Otolaryngology. Dr. Hughes is affiliated with Texas Medical Center, Fayette Hospital and Dyersburg Methodist. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Hughes has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Charles Hughes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Benjamin Po Jr
Pediatric Dentistry, Pediatrics
Dr. Jennifer Arnold
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Houston, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Farida Abid
Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Houston, TX 0.01 mi23