A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hummer, Orthopaedic Surgery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hummer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hummer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Dewitt Hummer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Hummer practice?
- Dr. Charles Hummer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hummer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Wilmington, DE.
See Media Orthopedic Surgeons.