3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by G. L. Zinck on Jul 13th, 2016

very good

by Roberta M. DiFerdinando on Jan 15th, 2016

I had right knee replacement surgery done by Dr. Hummer, and I consider him to be an excellent surgeon and a nice man. After ten days, I was able to go up and down the 15 steps in my home and get around without a walker or a cane. Now three months later, I'm walking very good and pain free. I'm very glad I had this surgery done, and I appreciate Dr. Hummer's expertise and surgical skills.

Oct 30th, 2015

failed to diagnose and treat foreign body infection from a rusty piece of metal that was leaking pus insisted It was a artifact of imaging whatever that is, if I had not gone somewhere else I may have died. when I informed him of his error he was very rude. good luck if you see him youll need it. maybe he just didnt like me either way not good. I did get the rusty metal removed you were wrong.

by Lisa S on Feb 23rd, 2015

Love doc hummer he did my dad, husband and my rotator cuffs all with great results!!

patient show details patient
by Art on Oct 10th, 2014

I have waiting 4 weeks for the office to get my medication for my knees. The insurance approved treatment 3 weeks ago. Customer service is not so good