A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hunt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hunt, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hunt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marquette General Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Hunt FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Charles Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Hunt practices Neurological Surgery near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Neurological Surgeons.