A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hunt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hunt, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hunt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marquette General Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles David Hunt FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Charles Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Hunt practices Neurological Surgery near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Neurological Surgeons.