A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hux, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hux graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hux has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles H Hux MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Hux practice?
- Dr. Charles Hux has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hux practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Sea Girt, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Linden, NJ.
See Sea Girt Obstetricians & Gynecologists.