Dr. Charles Hux Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Hux?

The best experience !!

Posted on October 29th, 2017

I had two healthy pregnancies and also had a normal pregnancy for seven months until my blood pressure spiked one Friday morning at 29 weeks. I was seeing Dr. Hux because I had just turned 40 yrs old but not for the usual complications that most women choose his practice for .As soon as protein was detected in my urine along with other signs, Dr. Hux did not take any chances. He sent me directly to the hospital and began to have me treated immediately with magnesium for preclampsia. Had he not sent me to the hospital or had the urine analysis gone undetected , I could have had a stroke and died over that weekend. My condition was so severe. I was treated with 2 doses of steroids to develop the baby's lungs. Miraculously, my blood pressure went down so that the steroids could take effect and I could make it make it to 30 weeks. The baby was not head down yet and additional complications occurred so an emergency "C" section had to be performed. Not only did Dr. Hux saved my life, he also saved my baby ! Baby Jason was born at 21lbs 09oz. There is no way I can put into words how grateful we are for Dr. Hux and his wonderful caring staff. Dr Hux is one of the most humble, caring, wonderful human being there are. I don't care if the waiting time is an hour, there is no way to put a price on your life and certainly time is a very small price to pay. If you are looking for a truly excellent Doctor who is certainly one of if not the best in his fields, look no further !!!

No Insurance and needed an OBGYN.

Posted on May 17th, 2017

I had no health insurance and I am pretty sure that I have just about zero chance of finding a good doctor let alone a world-renowned doctor. I have a regular pregnancy with 6 children at home to keep me busy. I have always use a clinic since I thought that a private medical office would not accept me. I saw their beautiful website and decided to give it a try. Luckily, they accepted me as a patient. I love their staff and especially so impressed with Dr. Hux. They worked out an affordable payment plan for me then write off my last $495 payment. I will never go back to the clinic. I just love this place and thankful that they put patient care over money. I gave birth to a healthy son, looks just like my husband.

Irrefutably the best!

Posted on February 24th, 2017

We were looking for an experienced obgyn for my twins after having such a horrible experience at the clinic I was at. I stepped foot in Dr. Hux's office feeling a little intimidated looking at how beautiful this place is! I asked myself why didn't I came here sooner but I simply didn't know a place like this existed. He is unassuming, professional, completely knowledgeable about medical conditions. And his staff, wow, I can't even talk about it without tearing, they are so exceptionally caring, from the moment I called up to the birth of my children, uncompromising, unwavering, non-changing from start to finish. They completely moved me and husband. I wish I can make all moms to be aware if this haven, only if I have known earlier, wouldn't have to put up with the cold, callous environment of a clinic. Definitely a top ten facility in nj!

Dr. Hux saved my daughter's life

Posted on January 7th, 2017

I simply cannot say enough amazing things about this doctor. My friends spoke highly of him and I am glad I became his patient. I truly believe without his expertise I would have listened to my other ob and aborted my perfectly healthy baby girl. I could never go anywhere else but here. Love him and his staff.

Dr. Hux saved my daughter's life

Posted on January 7th, 2017

Posted on October 19th, 2016

We would recommend Doctor Hux and his staff to our loved ones and friends without any reservation whatsoever. He has gone above and beyond, not once, but in all three of my pregnancies for me and my family. This obviously is not a random occurrence but a consistent pattern of care that is second to NONE. You and staff have our sincere gratitude now and forever.

Doctor's Response

It has been our genuine pleasure to serve you and your loved ones for over a decade now. We appreciate that you described us as having gone above and beyond for you but it has always been our goal to keep the patient experience to be exceptional, memorable and irreplaceable. We understand that patients have choices, yet they chose us. Accordingly, we must make it clear to our patients that we recognize and truly appreciate their loyalty and trust in us.

Luxurious Setting, Skillful Docs

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Luxurious setting, efficient staff, remarkable physicians. Will come back again for sure. Even my husband likes the feeling of serenity when we are there.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your positive feedback. As you know, even though we aim to be efficient and professional. It just as important to us to make patients feel at home and cozy here. I am glad your husband feels at ease with us. After all, he is an important and integral part of this whole process :-)

It's a FAMILY TRADITION

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Great bedside manner, but my mom, my sister and I all had our daughters and sons with Dr. Hux for over 43 years now altogether and he always diagnosed our problems in a timely and accurate manner. The truth is we would all be afraid to go somewhere else. We depended on him and his girls at each and every one of the pregnancies. We suspect that their children would too, if we should be so lucky that he would still be practicing that long. ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM!

Doctor's Response

It is always nice to have patients from different generations in the same family coming to us. I usually do all the ultrasound myself, as you know, this is how I increase my chances of accurate and timely diagnosis of unforeseen or challenging medical conditions. I do not want to make a diagnosis from someone else's ultrasound pics for fear that inadequate or excessive pressure was applied in taking the pics leading to incorrect positive or negative results inadvertently. Yes, I plan to be here a long time for my patients, no worries, I would not stop practicing any time soon :-)

HARD TO BELIEVE THEIR KINDNESS

Posted on August 7th, 2016

I read all his patient reviews here and are not surprised that they are so overwhelmingly positive. I have a normal pregnancy, no complications. My appreciation for his office went beyond his expertise in treating me. Dr. Hux did something which I think no doctor would have done. He discounted my bills to nothing when he learned that I had just went through a divorce and cannot afford to pay his bills. I am eternally grateful to him. NOBODY has ever helped me that way in a medical office. VERY, VERY COMPASSIONATE!

Doctor's Response

Although we have financially assisted patients many times before, not everyone is as gracious as you in reciprocating this action with kind words. We feel that out of all the fields, medicine should distinguish itself and clearly stand out in its "delivering" of compassion to patients, not just patients' babies. It's not that we are unaware some may deem this to be unwise, but WE deem it to be unkind not to. Giving back to the community is what makes us truly proud of what we do. In my opinion, having the expertise in my field alone is simply not enough to constitute a good doctor. Possessing a solid moral compass is just as important. Your comments endeared you to us. I hope your future is filled with love from your newly expanded family. Keep in touch...

TYPE 1 Juvenile Diabetic and High Risk OB

Posted on August 5th, 2016

I have a TYPE 1 Juvenile Diabetic and it's so hard to find a high risk OB who is actually Board Certified in high risk pregnancy to treat me. I went to 2 doctors who claimed they can treat high risk patients, just to find out they are NOT board-certified in high risk, only in regular OBGYN. I was so upset until I found Dr. Hux. He had treated so many TYPE 1 before. Feel very comfortable and safe under his care. What's more?! He and his staff are available 24/7 days per week. He called me back 3 times during my pregnancy, all after 2 AM. Thank God, finally!

Doctor's Response

It's common that you should feel anxiety and major concerns being a Type I diabetic during your pregnancy. You are not alone in feeling that way. Yes, some general obgyn do choose to treat high risk patients but we certainly were glad that you knowingly sought us out. Feel free to contact us anytime with questions or problems with your diabetes. Hope to see you again soon.

SIMPLY THE FINEST SURGEON IN THE COUNTRY!!!

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Both my sister and I had heard of Dr. Hux while we were still in England. Now that we are in the U.S., Iwould never miss a chance to be under his care. surprisingly, he is so humble despite his renowned status. He carried me and my daughter out to 39 weeks. NO ONE has done that in all my 4 pregnancies. My daughter would be normal size growing up now. My sister also was so pleased with his care. I am so indebted to Dr. Hux.

Doctor's Response

As you know, we all felt honored that you came searching for us from England. Glad you liked Dr. Hux's book and TV shows. He was estatic to be able to bring about such an excellent outcome and your daughter is healthy. Both you and your sister are such a pleasure to know. We missed you already. Stop by with the babies so we can take some pics.

SIMPLY THE FINEST SURGEON IN THE COUNTRY!!!!

Posted on July 20th, 2016

I will never put our lives in the hands of anyone else with all the medical problems I have. Dr. Hux took care of all my children.