Dr. Charles Hux MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 32 reviews

January 7th, 2017
Dr. Hux saved my daughter's life
I simply cannot say enough amazing things about this doctor. My friends spoke highly of him and I am glad I became his patient. I truly believe without his expertise I would have listened to my other ob and aborted my perfectly healthy baby girl. I could never go anywhere else but here. Love him and his staff.

January 7th, 2017
Dr. Hux saved my daughter's life

October 18th, 2016
We would recommend Doctor Hux and his staff to our loved ones and friends without any reservation whatsoever. He has gone above and beyond, not once, but in all three of my pregnancies for me and my family. This obviously is not a random occurrence but a consistent pattern of care that is second to NONE. You and staff have our sincere gratitude now and forever.

October 10th, 2016
Luxurious Setting, Skillful Docs
Luxurious setting, efficient staff, remarkable physicians. Will come back again for sure. Even my husband likes the feeling of serenity when we are there.

August 23rd, 2016
It's a FAMILY TRADITION
Great bedside manner, but my mom, my sister and I all had our daughters and sons with Dr. Hux for over 43 years now altogether and he always diagnosed our problems in a timely and accurate manner. The truth is we would all be afraid to go somewhere else. We depended on him and his girls at each and every one of the pregnancies. We suspect that their children would too, if we should be so lucky that he would still be practicing that long. ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM!

August 7th, 2016
HARD TO BELIEVE THEIR KINDNESS
I read all his patient reviews here and are not surprised that they are so overwhelmingly positive. I have a normal pregnancy, no complications. My appreciation for his office went beyond his expertise in treating me. Dr. Hux did something which I think no doctor would have done. He discounted my bills to nothing when he learned that I had just went through a divorce and cannot afford to pay his bills. I am eternally grateful to him. NOBODY has ever helped me that way in a medical office. VERY, VERY COMPASSIONATE!

August 4th, 2016
TYPE 1 Juvenile Diabetic and High Risk OB
I have a TYPE 1 Juvenile Diabetic and it's so hard to find a high risk OB who is actually Board Certified in high risk pregnancy to treat me. I went to 2 doctors who claimed they can treat high risk patients, just to find out they are NOT board-certified in high risk, only in regular OBGYN. I was so upset until I found Dr. Hux. He had treated so many TYPE 1 before. Feel very comfortable and safe under his care. What's more?! He and his staff are available 24/7 days per week. He called me back 3 times during my pregnancy, all after 2 AM. Thank God, finally!

July 31st, 2016
SIMPLY THE FINEST SURGEON IN THE COUNTRY!!!
Both my sister and I had heard of Dr. Hux while we were still in England. Now that we are in the U.S., Iwould never miss a chance to be under his care. surprisingly, he is so humble despite his renowned status. He carried me and my daughter out to 39 weeks. NO ONE has done that in all my 4 pregnancies. My daughter would be normal size growing up now. My sister also was so pleased with his care. I am so indebted to Dr. Hux.

July 20th, 2016
SIMPLY THE FINEST SURGEON IN THE COUNTRY!!!!
I will never put our lives in the hands of anyone else with all the medical problems I have. Dr. Hux took care of all my children.

July 19th, 2016
Dr. Hux and his wonderful staff always take great care of me when I'm in the office. In my experiences with doctors of this kind, this practice exceeded my expectations!!

July 18th, 2016
Worst Bedside Manner
I will never get over how horrible this doctor is. No compassion at all and doesn't open himself up to any questions. I never felt comfortable with him. I went to ER because of a very high fever (103 degrees) my first trimester. He was bothered that the hospital called him over a weekend. I must have messed up his weekend plans. I changed doctors and my experience with the new doctor was completely opposite. So glad I didn't stay with Dr. Hux. I really don't understand all the hype over him.

July 17th, 2016
Wow! I am impressed.
Great diagnostician, skilled clinician, humble personality, beautiful and comfortable office. Knowledgeable staff.