A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hyde is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hyde, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyde graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hyde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Hyde MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Hyde practice?
- Dr. Charles Hyde has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hyde practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NY and Suffern, NY.
See Newburgh Internists and Newburgh Radiologists.