A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schwartz, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Isaac Schwartz FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles I. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Charles Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Schwartz practices Pediatrics near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA and Pottstown, PA.
See Phoenixville Pediatricians.