A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Scott, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Chromosome Disorders
- Cleft Palate
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Diseases in Twins
- Down Syndrome
- Dwarfism (Achondrogenesis)
- Dwarfism (Achondroplasia)
- Growth Disorders
- Inborn Errors of Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Mental Retardation
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Scott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- AI duPont Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Ivan Scott MD is a male Medical Geneticist and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Charles I. Scott practice?
- Dr. Charles Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Scott practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Geneticists.