A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Scott, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Chromosome Disorders
- Cleft Palate
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Diseases in Twins
- Down Syndrome
- Dwarfism (Achondrogenesis)
- Dwarfism (Achondroplasia)
- Growth Disorders
- Inborn Errors of Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Mental Retardation
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Scott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- AI duPont Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Ivan Scott MD is a male Medical Geneticist and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Charles I. Scott practice?
- Dr. Charles Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Scott practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Geneticists.