A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Scott, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Chromosome Disorders
- Cleft Palate
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Diseases in Twins
- Down Syndrome
- Dwarfism (Achondrogenesis)
- Dwarfism (Achondroplasia)
- Growth Disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Inborn Errors of Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Mental Retardation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Scott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- AI duPont Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles I. Scott practice?
Dr. Charles Scott practices Pediatrics, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Pediatric Medical Genetics, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Danville Pediatricians, Danville Geneticists, Danville Pediatric Specialists, and Danville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.