A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Taylor is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Irwin Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles I. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Charles Taylor has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Taylor practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Farmington, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.