A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Taylor is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 11 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 18 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles I. Taylor practice?
Dr. Charles Taylor practices Internal Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Novi Internists.