A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wagner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wagner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wagner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Irving Wagner MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles I. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Charles Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wagner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Gastroenterologists.