A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wagner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wagner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wagner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Irving Wagner MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles I. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Charles Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wagner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Gastroenterologists.