Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nowoghomwenma Ibie
Dr. Nowoghomwenma Ibie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dothan, AL, with other offices in Colquitt, GA and Mount Pleasant, SC (and 1 other location). He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ibie is affiliated with Russell Medical Center, Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center and Flowers Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nowoghomwenma Ibie has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Nowoghomwenma Ibie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dothan, AL.