A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Iliya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Iliya, Surgeon, Critical Care Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Iliya, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Iliya graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Iliya has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iliya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Iliya practice?
Dr. Charles Iliya practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.