A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Imbus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Imbus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Imbus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Imbus graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Imbus has 22 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Eugene Imbus MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Imbus practice?
- Dr. Charles Imbus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Imbus practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Arcadia Pediatricians, Arcadia Neurologists, and Arcadia Sleep Medicine Doctors.