A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Imbus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Imbus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Imbus
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Imbus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Imbus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Imbus graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Imbus has 22 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Eugene Imbus MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Imbus practice?
- Dr. Charles Imbus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Imbus practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Duarte, CA.
See Arcadia Pediatricians, Arcadia Neurologists, and Arcadia Psychiatrists.