A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Imbus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Imbus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Imbus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Imbus graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Imbus has 22 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Imbus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Imbus practice?
Dr. Charles Imbus practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Sleep Medicine, and Neurotology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Arcadia Pediatricians, Arcadia Neurologists, Arcadia Psychiatrists, and Arcadia Otolaryngologists.