A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Inlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Inlow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Inlow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Inlow graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Inlow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Rogers Memorial Hospital
- Washington Reg Med Ctr, Fayetteville, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles William Inlow MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Inlow practice?
- Dr. Charles Inlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Inlow practices Internal Medicine near Rogers, AR.
See Rogers Internists.