A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Inman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Inman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Inman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inman graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Inman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Clyde Inman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Inman practice?
- Dr. Charles Inman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Inman practices Family Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Primary Care Doctors.