A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Intenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Intenzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Intenzo
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Intenzo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Intenzo, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Intenzo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Intenzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles M Intenzo MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Intenzo practice?
- Dr. Charles Intenzo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Charles Intenzo practices Nuclear Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians.