A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Intenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Intenzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Intenzo, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Intenzo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Intenzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Michael Intenzo MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Intenzo practice?
- Dr. Charles Intenzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Intenzo practices Nuclear Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians.