A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ireland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ireland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ireland, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ireland graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Ireland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Reid Ireland DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Ireland practice?
- Dr. Charles Ireland has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Ireland practices Family Medicine near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, IL and Plainfield, IL.
See Aurora Primary Care Doctors.