Dr. Charles Irwin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 23rd, 2016
President Magnolia Enterprise
Dr. Charles Irwin is the most knowledgeable, caring, and patient Anthesthesiologist that I have ever had. I had an 8 hour surgery and he called me the night before to discuss my concerns and to inquire about my medications. I was worried about being under anesthesia for such a long time. Dr. Irwin explained the procedure and assured me that he would take great care of me. He also made sure that I was not nauseous after the procedure and he provided a medication in my drip to prevent nausea. He also stopped by to check on my pain management the next day. My husband and I would highly recommend Dr. Irwin to any person with a serious medical condition that required anesthesia.

August 24th, 2015
Never Ever Again - NEVER!!!
Dr. Charles Irwin was the anesthesiologist for my wife during the delivery of my only daughter at Presbyterian Hospital - Dallas. It was 15 years ago, but to this day I still am very angered by his poor bedside manner and disrespect that he had towards me, the husband of patient. He denied me, the father, entrance into the OR to view and enjoy the delivery of my only daughter. He took that experience away from me. I can never ever regain that special moment - never. To this day, 15 years latter I am still both angered and saddened that he denied me the right to see the birth of my daughter. I will NEVER forget how he treated us. On that alone I will never, EVER allow this man to treat ANY of my family members. I would rather die on the ER table than have this man practice his "art" on me. Thank you so much for the bad memory. May God forgive you.