A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Anderson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- Moundview Memorial Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Anderson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Anderson practice?
- Dr. Charles Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Anderson practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.