Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
patient show details patient
by mark seger on May 18th, 2016

one of the nicest and caring doctors I have ever dealt with. He listens and explains everything to you until you understand whats going on. his bedside manner is the best I've ever had!!!!

SIMPLY THE BEST! show details SIMPLY THE BEST!
by Dru S on Nov 5th, 2015

Anyone considering a total knee replacement, PLEASE save yourself the trouble of Doctor shopping...GO STRAIGHT TO DR CHARLES J BURKE, III. I have been a patient for 17 years and there is not space here to list ALL of the accolades that I have for this surgeon. Simply, HE IS THE BEST! Just listen to this: Dr Burke performed total knee replacement (TKA) on my right knee, same knee that he had already done an ACL repair (17 yrs ago) and a meniscus repair (10 yrs ago) and I was back to work in 9 days after total knee replacement. THAT IS UNHEARD OF! In my opinion, there is NO ONE that can come close to Dr Burke and he has a wonderful bedside manner. I am over the moon with how well I can walk and carry out my daily tasks with NO PAIN. I can't wait to have my other knee replaced! Thank you Dr Burke!!!

Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
by Louis C. Schmitt, Jr. on Oct 7th, 2015

I saw Dr. Burke after suffering a serious shoulder injury, tearing three of the four tendons of the rotator cuff. He carried out a complicated repair of my rotator cuff with consummate skill. He is a wonderful orthopedic surgeon.

Knee injury from a fall show details Knee injury from a fall
by W Arthur Erbe on Aug 6th, 2015

Long wait to see doctor but did have X-rays and filled out info but had to wait in examining room 30 min. Dr. Burke was very professional, make a quick diagnosis and provided treatment. I liked his personal manner and knowledge. Good doctor for anyone needing care.

by keith haugh on Mar 23rd, 2014

Dr. Burke did a great job explaining my injury and my treatment options. I opted for surgery which went well.

An old mans first surgery show details An old mans first surgery
by George Thuransky on Jan 14th, 2014

I tore my rotator cuff several years ago but when the pain got intolerable I was compelled to get surgery. Dr. Burke was suggested to be an exceptional orthopedic surgeon. For an individual who has never had surgery during his life the prospects of going under the knife was scary. Dr. Burke and his staff gave me the knowledge and support that allowed the experience to go smoothly. I will be fly-fishing this spring and nothing could make me happier.

Great Doctor!!! show details Great Doctor!!!
Dec 2nd, 2013

Dr. Burke and his staff provided me with great care and understanding before and after my surgery to reconstruct my ACL. I am glad I trusted him to perform my surgery and wouldn't choose anyone else!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Mary S. on Oct 14th, 2013

What I liked most about Dr Burke is rather simple - he correctly diagnosed my issues (4 different occasions), provided the appropriate treatment - sometimes surgical, sometimes not - and I came out of it better than I went in. His staff is terrific and the office runs really well. I have a knee replacement in my future (probably 2) and will be going back to Dr Burke when the time comes.

Excellent doctor Charles Burke show details Excellent doctor Charles Burke
Jan 1st, 2011

When I was in so much pain he was a life saver.Thank you Doctor Chip.You are the best.You are the most caring doctor who takes his time with his patients.You listened to me.I would recommend you to anyone you are the best

Dr. Burke and staff show details Dr. Burke and staff
Dec 24th, 2010

Dr. Burke and staff are great. I have been seeing since June. The staff is polite and courteous. Dr. Burke always has a smile on his face. He anwsers all of my questions. His PA Mark also is great has a smile on face. They called the next day to see how I was doing after my 1st shoulder surgery. They get to me in a timely fashion when I have a question. Kudos to Dr. Burke and staff

Nov 7th, 2010

I saw Dr. Burke for a shoulder injury. He made the diagnosis at the first office visit, ordered a MRI to confirm his suspicions and scheduled surgery for a date after the MRI in order not to lose time in having the surgery. The surgery for my rotator cuff injury went very well and I have achieved an excellent result.

Nov 5th, 2010

I wouldnt waste my time with this unprofessional, non caring doctor.

Doctor's Response

I appreciate some patients may be frustrated with their pain and health issues, but this comment does not provide any details about any specific care we provided