Dr. Charles Burke III MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Pittsburgh, PA

May 18th, 2016
patient
one of the nicest and caring doctors I have ever dealt with. He listens and explains everything to you until you understand whats going on. his bedside manner is the best I've ever had!!!!

November 5th, 2015
SIMPLY THE BEST!
Anyone considering a total knee replacement, PLEASE save yourself the trouble of Doctor shopping...GO STRAIGHT TO DR CHARLES J BURKE, III. I have been a patient for 17+ years and there is not space here to list ALL of the accolades that I have for this surgeon. Simply, HE IS THE BEST! Just listen to this: Dr Burke performed total knee replacement (TKA) on my right knee, same knee that he had already done an ACL repair (17 yrs ago) and a meniscus repair (10 yrs ago) and I was back to work in 9 days after total knee replacement. THAT IS UNHEARD OF! In my opinion, there is NO ONE that can come close to Dr Burke and he has a wonderful bedside manner. I am over the moon with how well I can walk and carry out my daily tasks with NO PAIN. I can't wait to have my other knee replaced! Thank you Dr Burke!!!

October 7th, 2015
Great Surgeon
I saw Dr. Burke after suffering a serious shoulder injury, tearing three of the four tendons of the rotator cuff. He carried out a complicated repair of my rotator cuff with consummate skill. He is a wonderful orthopedic surgeon.

August 6th, 2015
Knee injury from a fall
Long wait to see doctor but did have X-rays and filled out info but had to wait in examining room 30 min. Dr. Burke was very professional, make a quick diagnosis and provided treatment. I liked his personal manner and knowledge. Good doctor for anyone needing care.

March 23rd, 2014
Dr. Burke did a great job explaining my injury and my treatment options. I opted for surgery which went well.

January 14th, 2014
An old mans first surgery
I tore my rotator cuff several years ago but when the pain got intolerable I was compelled to get surgery. Dr. Burke was suggested to be an exceptional orthopedic surgeon. For an individual who has never had surgery during his life the prospects of going under the knife was scary. Dr. Burke and his staff gave me the knowledge and support that allowed the experience to go smoothly. I will be fly-fishing this spring and nothing could make me happier.

December 2nd, 2013
Great Doctor!!!
Dr. Burke and his staff provided me with great care and understanding before and after my surgery to reconstruct my ACL. I am glad I trusted him to perform my surgery and wouldn't choose anyone else!

October 14th, 2013
Great doctor
What I liked most about Dr Burke is rather simple - he correctly diagnosed my issues (4 different occasions), provided the appropriate treatment - sometimes surgical, sometimes not - and I came out of it better than I went in. His staff is terrific and the office runs really well. I have a knee replacement in my future (probably 2) and will be going back to Dr Burke when the time comes.

January 1st, 2011
Excellent doctor Charles Burke
When I was in so much pain he was a life saver.Thank you Doctor Chip.You are the best.You are the most caring doctor who takes his time with his patients.You listened to me.I would recommend you to anyone you are the best

December 24th, 2010
Dr. Burke and staff
Dr. Burke and staff are great. I have been seeing since June. The staff is polite and courteous. Dr. Burke always has a smile on his face. He anwsers all of my questions. His PA Mark also is great has a smile on face. They called the next day to see how I was doing after my 1st shoulder surgery. They get to me in a timely fashion when I have a question. Kudos to Dr. Burke and staff

November 7th, 2010
I saw Dr. Burke for a shoulder injury. He made the diagnosis at the first office visit, ordered a MRI to confirm his suspicions and scheduled surgery for a date after the MRI in order not to lose time in having the surgery. The surgery for my rotator cuff injury went very well and I have achieved an excellent result.

November 5th, 2010
I wouldnt waste my time with this unprofessional, non caring doctor.
Doctor's Response

I appreciate some patients may be frustrated with their pain and health issues, but this comment does not provide any details about any specific care we provided