A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Butler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Butler, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Butler has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph Butler MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Butler practice?
- Dr. Charles Butler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Butler practices Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Surgeons.