A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cole is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cole, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Cole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles James Edward Cole MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Cole practice?
- Dr. Charles Cole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cole practices Family Medicine near Afton, VA.
See Afton Family Physicians.