A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cole, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles James Edward Cole MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Cole practice?
- Dr. Charles Cole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Cole practices Family Medicine near Afton, VA.
See Afton Primary Care Doctors.