A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Davidson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidson
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davidson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Davidson, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Davidson MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Davidson practice?
- Dr. Charles Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Davidson practices Interventional Cardiology near Lake Forest, IL.
See Lake Forest Cardiologists.