A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Garrett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Justin Garrett MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Charles Garrett has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Garrett practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: San Angelo, TX.
See Atlanta Surgeons.