A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lane is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Lane, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lane has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Jenkins Lane MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Lane practice?
- Dr. Charles Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lane practices Emergency Medicine near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Emergency Physicians.