A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lane is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph Lane MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Lane practice?
- Dr. Charles Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lane practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Allergists and Lynchburg Internists.