A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Lane is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph Lane MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Lane practice?
- Dr. Charles Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Lane practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Allergists and Lynchburg Internists.