A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Love is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Love
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Love Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Love, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Love has 20 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Love MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Love practice?
- Dr. Charles Love has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Love practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.