A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Love is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Love
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Love, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Love has 20 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Love MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Love practice?
- Dr. Charles Love has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Love practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.