A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Morgan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Morgan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles J Morgan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Charles Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Morgan practices Psychiatry near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Psychiatrists.