A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Morgan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Morgan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles J Morgan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Charles Morgan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Morgan practices Psychiatry near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See Fairfield Psychiatrists.