Dr. Charles Oneill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Oneill?

July 10th, 2016

Great family physician!

Dr. O'Neill has been my family physician for the past 30+ years. Very pleased with both his expertise and bedside manner as well as with the entire professional staff in his office. Highest recommendation!

August 25th, 2013

Great family doc

He's been my personal physician for more than 20 years, and he's great. He runs a very efficient office and is always on time. He takes time to talk with you and is very thorough in explaining things. He is a nice man who seems to genuinely care about your health. I can't imagine having another doctor. My wife and kids really like him as well.

July 6th, 2013

dissapointed

Dr Oneill was on call for Dr Waschell , his associate and my doctor. I asked that he would see me just long enough to refer me to one of the surgeons that they work with for an appointment to get tests ordered. The hospital sent the request ahead when they released me. Then I also called ahead and I stopped at the office before 4:30 in the p.m. that day. I was turned away. Just 2 days prior, I was life flighted from MDH to Peoria for tests regarding a possible heart attack. Twice, I explained that more tests needed ordered but I needed a referral to get the appointment to see a surgeon. I am disappointed that I could not see this doctor who was on call to cover for my doctor, when we were both in the building at around 4:15 p.m.

December 1st, 2009

I like that he gets to the point and doesn't take twenty minutes to diagnose what is wrong. He knows exactly what he is talking about.

August 23rd, 2016