A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Riedel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Riedel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Riedel, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Riedel graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riedel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Jess Riedel MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Riedel practice?
- Dr. Charles Riedel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Riedel practices Neurological Surgery near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Arlington Surgeons.