A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodman graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Rodman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- Christus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles J Rodman MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Rodman practice?
- Dr. Charles Rodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Rodman practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Surgeons.