A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodman graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Rodman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- Christus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles John Rodman MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Rodman practice?
- Dr. Charles Rodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Rodman practices Vascular Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Surgeons.