A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodman graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Rodman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Rodman practice?
Dr. Charles Rodman practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX and Corpus Christi, TX.
See Plano Surgeons, Plano Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Plano Cardiologists.