A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rodman is Good. Dr. Rodman has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodman graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rodman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Rodman practice?
Dr. Charles Rodman practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: , TX and Corpus Christi, TX.
See Beaumont Surgeons and Beaumont Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Rodman, Dr. Carlo Rodman, Dr. Carlos Rodman, Dr. Charley Rodman