A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodman graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Rodman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
- Christus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles J Rodman MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Rodman practice?
- Dr. Charles Rodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Rodman practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Surgeons.