Dr. Charles Rodman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Rodman?

Excellent Vascular Surgeon

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Excellent Vascular Surgeon. Very experienced, skill level is high, and a very personable physician. Willing to answer all my questions and readily available after hours, if needed.

Posted on May 30th, 2015

Had a very bad experience with this Doctor. Had a procedure done to my legs and it was terrible. I can't believe he was recommended to me. I will never understand how he could take my money and not care do be honest with me on my outcome on this procedure that I had done.

Excellent Vein care, VERY fast procedure!

Posted on February 17th, 2012

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Rodman and Dr. Gutierrez at their Beaumont location. I had the varicose vein procedure done in 2011, and was AMAZED at the efficiency and effectiveness of both my office visits and the treatment itself. I was literally in and out in under 30 minutes per session. My legs feel great now!!!

thankful

Posted on February 14th, 2011

I have had huge veins in my legs since I was in my 20's. I am a teacher and my legs ached so bad at the end of the day. My family doctor said nothing would help and I had to live with it. I went to the vein screening and found out there was something that could be done. I was able to have procedures on Friday after work and went back to work Monday. My legs look and feel better than I can ever remember. What a blessing Vein Centers of Texas, Dr Rodman, and Dr Gutierrez have been to me.

Changed My Life

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

I had my varicose veins treated at Vein Centers of Texas. The staff was so nice and they treated me like family. My legs feel better than I can ever remember them feeling. It has truly changed my life. Dr Gutierrez and Dr Rodman are the best!

Posted on November 11th, 2010

Never saw Dr. Rodman in all my visits. Was diagnosed incorrectly. Received 2nd opinion from another Surgeon and was told if I had a closure procedure when I did not have reflux I would've had life long problems from this procedure.

Posted on October 4th, 2017