Dr. Charles Rodman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 4th, 2015
Excellent Vascular Surgeon
Excellent Vascular Surgeon. Very experienced, skill level is high, and a very personable physician. Willing to answer all my questions and readily available after hours, if needed.

May 30th, 2015
Had a very bad experience with this Doctor. Had a procedure done to my legs and it was terrible. I can't believe he was recommended to me. I will never understand how he could take my money and not care do be honest with me on my outcome on this procedure that I had done.

February 17th, 2012
Excellent Vein care, VERY fast procedure!
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Rodman and Dr. Gutierrez at their Beaumont location. I had the varicose vein procedure done in 2011, and was AMAZED at the efficiency and effectiveness of both my office visits and the treatment itself. I was literally in and out in under 30 minutes per session. My legs feel great now!!!

February 13th, 2011
thankful
I have had huge veins in my legs since I was in my 20's. I am a teacher and my legs ached so bad at the end of the day. My family doctor said nothing would help and I had to live with it. I went to the vein screening and found out there was something that could be done. I was able to have procedures on Friday after work and went back to work Monday. My legs look and feel better than I can ever remember. What a blessing Vein Centers of Texas, Dr Rodman, and Dr Gutierrez have been to me.

February 3rd, 2011
Changed My Life
I had my varicose veins treated at Vein Centers of Texas. The staff was so nice and they treated me like family. My legs feel better than I can ever remember them feeling. It has truly changed my life. Dr Gutierrez and Dr Rodman are the best!

November 11th, 2010
Never saw Dr. Rodman in all my visits. Was diagnosed incorrectly. Received 2nd opinion from another Surgeon and was told if I had a closure procedure when I did not have reflux I would've had life long problems from this procedure.