A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ryan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Ryan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center at UCSF
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles James Ryan MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Charles Ryan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Ryan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Oncologists.