A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ryan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Ryan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center at UCSF
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles James Ryan MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Charles Ryan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Ryan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Oncologists.