A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ryan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Ryan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans