A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ryan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Ryan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center at UCSF
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles James Ryan MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Charles Ryan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Ryan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Oncologists.