Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Walker
Dr. Charles Walker, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ishpeming, MI, with other offices in Elkhorn, WI and Portage, WI (and 7 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Walker is affiliated with UP Health System Bell Hospital, Aurora Medical Center of Washington County and Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Walker has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Charles Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ishpeming, MI.
Dr. Niksa Vlasic
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Ishpeming, MI 0 mi29
Dr. Todd Bostwick
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Marquette, MI 10.90 mi21
Dr. Christopher Mehall
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Marquette, MI 11.36 mi29