A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Jabbour is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Jabbour, DO, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Jabbour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Eugene Jabbour DO and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Jabbour practice?
- Dr. Charles Jabbour has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Jabbour practices Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.