A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Jacocks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Jacocks is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacocks
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacocks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Jacocks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacocks graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Jacocks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuomey Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles West Jacocks MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Jacocks practice?
- Dr. Charles Jacocks has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Jacocks practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sumter, SC.
See Sumter Internists and Sumter Cardiologists.