A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Jacocks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Jacocks is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Jacocks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacocks graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Jacocks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuomey Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles West Jacocks MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Jacocks practice?
- Dr. Charles Jacocks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Jacocks practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sumter, SC.
See Sumter Internists and Sumter Cardiologists.