A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Jamieson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Jamieson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamieson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jamieson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Park Hospital District
- West Park Hospital, Cody, Wy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Jamieson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Jamieson practice?
- Dr. Charles Jamieson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Jamieson practices Pediatrics near Cody, WY.
See Cody Pediatricians.