A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Jennings, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Jennings has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Great Falls Clinic Medical Center
- Benefis Healthcare -West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Jennings MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Charles Jennings has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Jennings practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.