A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Jennings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Jennings, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Jennings has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Great Falls Clinic Medical Center
- Benefis Healthcare -West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles D Jennings MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Charles Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Jennings practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Orthopedic Surgeons.