A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Jere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Jere is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Jere, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jere graduated from University Of Malawi, Blantyre.
Dr. Jere has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nash Hospitals
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles S Jere MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Jere practice?
- Dr. Charles Jere has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Jere practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Rocky Mount, NC.
See Rocky Mount Internists and Rocky Mount Nephrologists.