A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Jin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Jin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Jin, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jin graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Dr. Jin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Y Jin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Y. Jin practice?
- Dr. Charles Jin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Jin practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Bronx Psychiatrists and Bronx Addiction Specialists.