Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Johnson
Dr. Charles Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Angleton, TX and Sugar Land, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with West Houston Medical Center, Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center and Angleton-Danbury Medical Center. Dr. Johnson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Johnson has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...