Learn more about Dr. Charles Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Anders Johnson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Charles Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Angleton, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.