Learn more about Dr. Charles Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Anders Johnson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Charles Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Angleton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Houston, TX.
See Angleton Ophthalmologists.