A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Jorgensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jorgensen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Jorgensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Jorgensen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorgensen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Richard Jorgensen MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Jorgensen practice?
- Dr. Charles Jorgensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Jorgensen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.