A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Judy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Judy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Judy
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Judy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Judy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Judy graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Judy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pulaski Community Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Pulaski Health and Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Raeburn Judy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Judy practice?
- Dr. Charles Judy has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Judy practices Family Medicine near Radford, VA.
See Radford Primary Care Doctors.