A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Judy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Judy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Judy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Judy graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Judy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pulaski Community Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- Pulaski Health and Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Raeburn Judy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Judy practice?
- Dr. Charles Judy has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Judy practices Family Medicine near Radford, VA.
See Radford Family Physicians.