A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Clark, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kenley Clark MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Clark practice?
- Dr. Charles Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Clark practices Ophthalmology near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Ophthalmologists.