A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Clark, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kenley Clark MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Clark practice?
- Dr. Charles Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Clark practices Ophthalmology near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Ophthalmologists.