A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connor
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Connor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Connor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Connor graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Connor has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Keith Connor MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Connor practice?
- Dr. Charles Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Connor practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Oncologists.