A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Everett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Everett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Everett
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Everett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Everett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Everett graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Everett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Knox Everett MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Everett practice?
- Dr. Charles Everett has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Everett practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Internists and Burlingame Pulmonologists.