A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Everett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Everett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Everett
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Everett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Everett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Everett graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Everett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Knox Everett MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Everett practice?
- Dr. Charles Everett has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Everett practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Internists and Burlingame Pulmonologists.