A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fischer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fischer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Fischer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kenneth Fischer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Charles Fischer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Fischer practices Ophthalmology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Evansville Ophthalmologists.