A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Fischer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Fischer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Fischer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kenneth Fischer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Charles Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Fischer practices Ophthalmology near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Ophthalmologists.