A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Francis is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francis
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Francis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Francis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Francis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kenneth Francis MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Francis practice?
- Dr. Charles Francis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Francis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Cardiologists.