A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Francis is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francis
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Francis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Francis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Francis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kenneth Francis MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Francis practice?
- Dr. Charles Francis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Francis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Cardiologists.