Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Francis Jr
Dr. Charles Francis Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Neptune, NJ, with other offices in New Brunswick, NJ and Neptune, NJ. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Francis is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp, Jersey Shore University Medical Center and Harlem Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Francis Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Francis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neptune, NJ.
Dr. Xiaoyin Tang
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Neptune, NJ 0 mi29
Dr. Eileen Masterson
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Neptune, NJ 0 mi33
Dr. Khalid Ahmad
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Neptune, NJ 0 mi22